Decorum was founded in 1995 and is the premium brand of more than 50 top Dutch growers. Only the best products from each nursery are sold under the Decorum brand name, which is what makes our products so unique. Decorum is the most progressive flower and plant brand in the Netherlands. With hundreds of innovations every year, the Decorum range is always unique and creative. Additionally, our Decorum growers invest in sustainability. From geothermal heat to solar panels and from organic pesticides to the most advanced growing techniques.

J&P ten Have products are found all over Europe, especially England, France, Germany, Spain and Italy.  All our products are supplied by flower traders and sold across Europe, of which 75% are sold directly to be exported.  The other 25% is sold by auction in the Netherlands. Some of the products are exported and have the Decorum Company quality label.  This label means it is guaranteed top quality.